Policies & Guarantees
• Due to the high demand for the busy summer months, we require a minimum booking of 4 people in Vancouver & 5 people for destination weddings for both hair & makeup services.
• We charge a rate of $65 for guaranteed weekend consultations during the summer months, subject to availability.
• For bookings beginning before 7am, we have an early morning fee of $25per artist.
• For bookings requiring a tight timeline and need of additional stylist, we have an additional stylist rate of $150.
• Travel to locations up to 10km from our studio at Main & Broadway are included in all our rates. Locations further than 10km from our studio are billed as $1/km. For locations with a distance greater than 40km, please contact us for rates.
• Locations requiring paid parking will be the responsibility of the client.
• We require a 50% deposit of the total services at the time of booking or consultation to secure your date. Your nonrefundable deposit guarantees Save the Date Beauty will arrive at the location and date on your invoice to happily style your party, with the right number of stylists to have you ready on time. The remaining balance of your services is due on the day before final appointment and must be settled before our stylists leave your location.
• We accept interac email transfers, cash, cheque and credit card. Personal cheques are not accepted for final payments
• We totally understand that things can change, if you need to cancel your booking, please give us at least 1 month notice. All changes made to bookings must be finalized 1 month prior to the final wedding date or the original invoice rate will be due. Bookings cancelled with less than 1 month notice are subject to a $200 cancellation charge.
• COVID-19 POLICIES & PRACTICES - All Save the Date Beauty team members have completed all relevant training and certification related to COVID safety practices and protocol. We always take utmost care in cleaning and sanitizing our kits, brushes and tools to ensure a clean and safe working environment. All of our artists wear PPE when with clients and we ask our clients to arrive to their appointment wearing a face mask as well.
• COVID-19 POSTPONEMENTS & CANCELLATIONS: Clients who are booking in the time of the COVID pandemic accept associated risks(ie the possibility of Government restrictions or measures that may affect specific plans). Clients requiring a date deferral or postponement are subject to a $500 rescheduling fee. In the event of a total government lockdown and we are legally unable to perform our services, we will honour a one time date deferral subject to a rate increase to the currently posted rates. Please understand the deposit remains nonrefundable. Save the Date Beauty reserves the right to refuse service in cases of extreme unsafe health conditions.