Lookbooks | Photoshoots | Headshots | Fashion
From bridal beauty for wedding businesses or commercial lookbooks & publications to natural professional styling or light touch ups for corporate headshots or creative collaborations with other artists. We love to do commercial work too!!
"I used Save The Date Beauty for my hair and makeup for my wedding. They did an excellent job! I couldn’t have been happier with both my hair and makeup. The did my whole bridal party as well as both mother of the bride and mother of the groom and everyone looked amazing. They were quick and efficient and got everyone done with lots of time to spare. I would highly recommend using them for any hair and makeup needs, especially a wedding!"
♡ Amanda Lade
• Due to the high demand for the busy summer months, we require a minimum booking of 4 people in Vancouver & 5 people for destination weddings for both hair & makeup services.
• We charge a rate of $65 for guaranteed weekend consultations during the summer months, subject to availability.
• For bookings beginning before 7am, we have an early morning fee of $25per artist.
• For bookings requiring a tight timeline and need of additional stylist, we have an additional stylist rate of $150.
• Travel to locations up to 10km from our studio at Main & Broadway are included in all our rates. Locations further than 10km from our studio are billed as $1/km. For locations with a distance greater than 40km, please contact us for rates.
• Locations requiring paid parking will be the responsibility of the client.
• We require a 50% deposit of the total services at the time of booking or consultation to secure your date. Your nonrefundable deposit guarantees Save the Date Beauty will arrive at the location and date on your invoice to happily style your party, with the right number of stylists to have you ready on time. The remaining balance of your services is due on the day before final appointment and must be settled before our stylists leave your location.
• We accept interac email transfers, cash, cheque and credit card. Personal cheques are not accepted for final payments
• We totally understand that things can change, if you need to cancel your booking, please give us at least 1 month notice. All changes made to bookings must be finalized 1 month prior to the final wedding date or the original invoice rate will be due. Bookings cancelled with less than 1 month notice are subject to a $200 cancellation charge.