Congratulations, you're getting married!!! Planning your wedding is an incredibly exciting time and we are so happy you found us! Our team is here to help you look and feel like the most beautiful version of yourself on your wedding day! We are committed to enhancing your natural beauty and helping you bring your bridal hair and makeup inspo dreams into reality. Get in touch to book your complementary consultation to discuss all the details live about how the Save the Date Beauty team can support you on your special day!
One Look, Two Look Package
Includes in studio trial styling
Complimentary lashes and our Exclusive Bridal touch up kit
Two hair and makeup applications, including Airbrushing
Touch up’s for you and your bridal party in between look changes
LGBT+ Couple Hair & Makeup Package
Includes in studio consultation, trial styling together, on location styling for the day of (same location) and our exclusive Bridal touch up kit
Separate getting ready locations +$195
*rate may very depending on location
Bridal Party Services
**Bridal Party rates based on booking with Bride Package.
Bridal Party Hair & Makeup: $225
Bridal Party Hair OR Makeup Only: $175
Junior Bridesmaid Styling (under 12yrs): $145
Flower Girl Styling (under 10yrs): $95
Bridal Party Trial Styling or Second Trial: $295
Hair Extension Application & Rental: $100
Hair Extension Application: $50
Tattoo Cover Up: Contact for rates
Bachelorette & Girls Night Parties: Contact for rates
Special Event Hair & Makeup
Includes in studio styling and lashes
$/on location *rate may very depending on location
Vancouver Bride Hair & Makeup
Includes in studio consultation, trial styling, on location styling for the day of and our exclusive Bridal touch up kit. *rate may very depending on location
With Airbrushing: $675
Hair & Makeup Without Trial: $525
Hair & Makeup Trial Only: $295
Hair OR Makeup Only: $525
Engagement Hair & Makeup: $250 (in studio) $275 (on location*rate may very depending on location)
Engagement Hair or Makeup Only: $175 (in studio)
Have us come back for touchups: $350 (up to 1hr) *rate may very depending on location
"I used Save The Date Beauty for my hair and makeup for my wedding. They did an excellent job! I couldn’t have been happier with both my hair and makeup. The did my whole bridal party as well as both mother of the bride and mother of the groom and everyone looked amazing. They were quick and efficient and got everyone done with lots of time to spare. I would highly recommend using them for any hair and makeup needs, especially a wedding!"
♡ Amanda Lade
GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR HAIR & MAKEUP TRIAL!
Your bridal hair and makeup trial is the perfect time for you to get to know your stylists and test out your inspiration looks for your wedding day! We recommend narrowing it down to a few of your favourite pics, taking note about what you love about each one. Our team will guide you through the best style, colours and tones for you to enhance your natural beauty and make your favourite features pop! You can also bring along any accessories you wish to incorporate so you can envision the whole look coming together!
• Due to the high demand for the busy summer months, we require a minimum booking of 5 people in Vancouver & 5 people for destination weddings for both hair & makeup services.
• We charge a rate of $65 for guaranteed weekend consultations during the summer months, subject to availability.
• For bookings beginning before 7am, we have an early morning fee of $50per artist.
• For bookings requiring a tight timeline and need of additional stylist, we have an additional stylist rate of $150.
• Travel to locations up to 10km from our studio at Main & Broadway are included in all our rates. For locations with a distance greater than 10km, please contact us for rates.
• Locations requiring paid parking will be the responsibility of the client. Hotel locations are typically billed valet to the clients room.
• We require a nonrefundable 50% deposit of the total services at the time of booking or consultation to secure your date. Your nonrefundable deposit guarantees Save the Date Beauty will arrive at the location and date on your invoice to happily style your party, with the right number of stylists to have you ready on time. The remaining balance of your services is due on the day before final appointment and must be settled before our stylists leave your location.
• We accept interac email transfers, cash, cheque and credit card. Personal cheques are not accepted for final payments
• We totally understand that things can change, if you need to cancel or change your booking, please give us at least 1 month notice. If a cancellation is made with less than 2 weeks notice, the remaining balance must be paid in full.
• COVID-19 POLICIES & PRACTICES - All Save the Date Beauty team members have completed and adhere to all relevant training, certification and requirements related to COVID safety practices and protocol. We always take utmost care in cleaning and sanitizing our kits, brushes and tools to ensure a clean and safe working environment.
• COVID-19 POSTPONEMENTS & CANCELLATIONS: Clients who are booking in the time of the COVID pandemic accept associated risks(ie the possibility of Government restrictions or measures that may affect specific plans). Clients requiring a date deferral or postponement are subject to a $500 rescheduling fee. If a cancellation is made with less than 2 weeks notice, the remaining balance must be paid in full. In the event of a total government lockdown and we are legally unable to perform our services, we will honour a one time date deferral subject to a rate increase to the currently posted rates. Please understand the deposit remains nonrefundable. Save the Date Beauty reserves the right to refuse service in cases of extreme unsafe health conditions.